Friday, October 5, 2012

HOLIDAY..SORT OF!!

okeyy..where to start? hmm..ohh yeah lets just talk about my holiday. Actually during this holiday, im not doing sme good deeds for people, town activities or go to some learning places..or whatever you called it. For me, well.. im a hostel boy so i need this holiday to get some plenty rest ;p and..go out with my family..hve fun with my bro's, chillout and hangout with my old friends and csins and hmmmp i kinda miss my kmpong,u knw ;D. yeah thats my holiday..its a great tymee, and  maybe u guys also hve a great time holiday than me, right?!! ;pp hahahha. So about tommorow..well im not ready 4 da school yet, honestly i dont feel like to go 2 school tmmrow,  im gonna tke one holiday, just one :D. OKEEY thats all guys. PEACE!! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Good effort..yet lots need to be done..so keep up the pace..you know what to do..and good luck for your examinations!!

    ReplyDelete